Sunday, February 13, 2005

a new template again.
got it from blogskins!
and edited it quite a bit.
added the shoes, from one of my
friendster pictures, and shifted
some stuff here and there.
overall, i'm happy with it! :D

so, no need to compose any
new skin for the meantime!
lala! makes things easier
for me! (:


anyways!
online doing some presentation
on powerpoint for tomorrows CME
with beanie!

and i'm so SUPER DUPER tired!
gambling last night over at my auntys
until 3 in the morning.
and only got home after fetching
my grandmother home.

totally couldnt get up
in time for 9am mass!
slept and only woke up
just in time for eleven,
cos my mother was nagging
at me. haha!

anyways!
its been such a long time
since i last went for eleven.
was sitting outside for mass,
and i kept yawning away.
oops :| tired la!

i still am SUPER DUPER TIRED!
goodness me! most probably
gonna take a nap soon, but
only after i'm done with the
powerpoint slides.

okkay maybe i should just
forget about taking a nap
cos i still have to study
before going off to aunty phyllis place
with julie! and.. i just realised
anastasia's birthday party is also TODAY!
AH! BUSY DAY i tell you!
this is MADDNESSSS! hahhah.


my song of the day;
taking back sunday - a decade under the influence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home